Milan City Sightseeing from Turin by high-speed train
- Quickly reach the heart of Milan from the center of Turin
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Milan at your own pace
- Listen to a multilingual audio guide and learn the history of this fascinating city
With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Milan from the center of Turin and explore the city independently while saving money and time!
Once at Milano Centrale train station, City Sightseeing staff will be ready to provide assistance inside the Visitor Center in Galleria Carrozze. Outside the station you will find stop 7 of line B: get on and start your tour to discover Milan!
Downloading the free Sightseeing Experience app, you will be able to listen to the audio guide, available in 5 languages, that will tell you all you need to know about the city!
- High speed train ticket to Turin-Milan day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Milan hop on hop off 1 day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Milano Visitor Center (Galleria delle Carrozze, Milano Centrale station)
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher to use the City Sightseeing buses in Milan. You will just need to show your voucher at the City Sightseeing Milano Visitor Center (located in Galleria delle Carrozze, inside Milano Centrale station) or to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- Train tickets will be booked for you; the Turin-Milan train journey lasts about 1:00h, therefore your estimated time of arrival in Milan will be between 9.00am and 10.00am; the arrival at the train station in Turin will vary between the 6.00pm and 8.00pm
- You will receive your train tickets within 48 hours of your booking; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number. Please arrive at the train station 20 minutes before the departure time and, once you are at the station, remember to check the platform number on digital screens
- Every day except on 25th December and 1st January
- Departure at 8:00am
- Please arrive at the train station 20 minutes before the train's departure
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
More info to how ... Genres: House,Techno,Electro Lines Up: Dj Masda,OMAR,FRANZOH,BAKKED,Simone Faye...
••• HALF A WEEK ••• The week starts halfway. When the end still seems far away, when the weekend is ...
Saturday 14 December 2019 GENAU pres. Anthony Linell aka Abdulla Rashim (Northern Electronics / SE) ...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
The city crew We Play The Music We Love for the first party of 2020 along with all its resident DJs....