Vancouver hop-on, hop-off city tour
- Learn the history, discover the people and hear the stories that make Vancouver so special
- Enjoy live narration in English on the only double-decker bus in Vancouver
- Choose between a 1-day or 2-day ticket option
- Receive a round-trip ferry pass to Granville Island
Discover Vancouver’s unique neighbourhoods and top downtown sights on this premium hop-on, hop-off tour! The tour begins with a warm greeting from a Step-On Guide, whom will assist you with directions and information onboard. Enjoy live English commentary and some unique history provided by a guide as you relax on a sleek and modern Van Hool double-decker bus. You can hop on and off at any of the designated stops, each one chosen to showcase the cultural diversity of the city.
Designated stops are:
- Waterfront - Canada Place - North side of street at 1010 Canada Place
- Coal Harbour - In front of Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel - 1133 West Hastings Street
- Robson Street - In front of Blue Horizon Hotel - 1225 Robson Street
- Stanley Park Pavilion - 610 Pipeline Road
- Prospect Point - 5601 Stanley Park Drive
- Second Beach - 8901 Stanley Park Drive beside Ceperley Park Playground
- West End - English Bay - Beach Avenue @ Davie Street
- Sunset Beach - Aquatic Centre - 1050 Beach Avenue
- Burrard Central - In front of Century Plaza Hotel - 1015 Burrard Street
- Yaletown - Roundhouse - Davie Street, across from the Roundhouse (~189 Davie Street)
- Stadium District - Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre - 180 West Georgia Street
- Olympic Village - In front of Pacific Central Station on Main Street @ Terminal Avenue (east side of street heading northbound
- Chinatown - North side of Keefer Street @ Columbia Street
- Gastown - Vancouver Lookout - West side of Richards Street @ West Hastings Street
- City Centre - Pacific Centre Mall - 791 West Georgia Street @ Howe Street
- Guided hop-on, hop-off tour
- Modern double-decker bus
- Round-trip False Creek Ferries' services
- Infants ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
- While the tour ticket is valid, False Creek Ferries’ services are included providing water access to Granville Island
- Pick-up frequency is every 30-40 minutes. In the winter, pick-up is every hour
- To ensure premium service is provided, there will be a maximum number of tickets sold for each service date
- Seats are equipped with a lap belt and are not able to safely accommodate child car seats or booster seats
- Collapsible wheelchairs that weigh less than 50 pounds can be stowed in the luggage compartments on the buses, but cannot be wheeled on board.
- No-shows, missed departures or unused services will be non-refundable
- Duration of tours depend on weather, traffic, road maintenance and size of group. Tour is also subject to change without notice
- Tour provider takes no responsbility for missed onward connections and damaged or stolen goods
- Guide gratuities are appreciated
- Winter: 16 October, 2019 - 30 April, 2020 Wednesday through Sunday, 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Summer: 1 May, 2020 - 30 September 2020 Daily, 9.00am - 7.00pm
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Join your guide in downtown Victoria for your fully-narrated tour to Vancouver! The excursion includ...