Day trip to Salzburg from Vienna
- Bus ride through beautiful Salzkammergut
- Picture stop at lake Wolfgangsee
- Walking tour with Salzburg's most popular sights
- Visit some of "The Sound of Music" film locations
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of the Salzkammergut with its lakes and mountains, where Emperor Franz Joseph used to vacation. On a guided walk through the historical centre of Salzburg, you will see the episcopal city’s main attractions, including the cathedral, the Festival Hall and Mozart’s birthplace. From there, you continue on to some of the locations where the famous “Sound of Music” was filmed and to Mirabell Palace, which affords an impressive view of Hohensalzburg Fortress.
Then you will have some time to explore the city, have lunch or shop for souvenirs until our departure at 4pm. The tour ends at the Vienna State Opera.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus trip from Vienna to Salzburg in modern coach
- Guided city walk of Salzburg
- Food and drinks
- Reduced price for children 3-12 years
- Infants aged 0-2 years sitting on their parent's lap are free of charge
Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien
You will be picked up from your hotel in Vienna. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- April - October: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:15am
- November - March: Tuesday and Saturday at 7:15am
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...