Full-day trip to Budapest from Vienna
- Enjoy an extensive bus tour the “Pest” district
- Walk through the "Buda" district with a licensed tour guide
- See the Parliament, Opera House and historic King’s Palace
- Experience free time for shopping, sightseeing and relaxation
Take a city trip to Budapest! Discover the old town with the impressive Parliament, the beautiful Opera House and use free time (approx. 2 hours) for sightseeing and shopping.
On an extensive bus tour the “Pest” district and a 90 minutes guided walking tour in the “Buda” district you will see the most beautiful tourist attractions of the city. Enjoy views of the Parliament, the Opera House, the historic King’s Palace and the Matthias Church, which is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus tour through the “Pest” district
- Guided walking tour through the “Buda” district (90 min)
- Free time (approx. 2 hours) for shopping or relaxing
- Children aged (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants aged (0-2 years): free
Openring 2, 1010 Vienna
Meet your tour in front of the Vienna State Opera House.
- Available in English, Spanish or Japanese
- Show your printed or mobile voucher upon boarding the bus
- Your ID is required with your voucher, don't forget to bring your passport
- Mondays, Tuedays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 7.15am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...