One hour Vienna night bus tour
- Enjoy Vienna on a one hour bus tour
- Listen to the onboard audioguide in 16 languages
- Marvel at Vienna's top site's illuminated by night lights
Discover the illuminated top attractions of Vienna on a one hour bus tour at night.
The route is carefully designed so you can experience the best Vienna has to offer. You will drive around the magnificent Ringstrasse which has a special flair at night and see major sights such as the Parliament, City Hall and National Theatre.
The tour continues to the famous Prater amusement park, where you can see the illuminated Giant Ferris Wheel. At the end of the tour travel to the impressive Belvedere Palace and afterwards back to the Viennese State Opera.
- Night bus tour through Vienna
- Audioguide in 16 languages
- Food and drinks
- Children aged (6-16 years): reduced
Openring 2, 1010 Vienna
Meet your tour in front of the Vienna State Opera House.
- Please note that the Vienna Night Tour is a panoramic tour
- Audio-guided tour in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic
- From 1 November to 27 February departure at 5.30pm
- From 27 February to 31 March departure at 6.00pm
- From 1 April to 1 October departure at 8.00pm
- From 2 October to 3 November departure at 7.30pm
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tours departure
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Join a private tour lead by an art historian guide and visit a museum which is home to one of the gr...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...