On this food tour in Vienna, you will visit Naschmarkt, the most famous market of the city! You will dive into various cultures and their way how to present, cook and taste food. Your local guide will take you to a world rich of scents, colors, flavor and of course the history behind it. The word “naschen” means tasting and “Markt”, means market, so this is the so-called “Tasting Market”, therefore you will have the chance to taste at the various stalls. Be ready for olives from Greece or Spain, cheese from Switzerland, curry from India, pepper from Brasil or Salami from Italy.
Vienna food tour at Naschmarkt
Availability: Tuesdays to Saturdays
Duration: up to 2 hours
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Dive into the culinary diversity of international cuisine at Naschmarkt
- Discover a world rich of scents, colors, flavor and of course the history
- Taste olives from Spain, cheese from Switzerland and curry from India
What to expect
- Four delicious local specialties
- Food loving guide
- One tasting spoon and hand-sewn bag
Naschmarkt 1060 Vienna, Austria
Meet your guide at the Naschmarkt, wearing a yellow Prime Tours t-shirt.
What to remember
- Tour is available in English and German, select language at checkout
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- English language tours operate Tuesdays to Fridays at 10.00am
- German language tours operate Tuesdays to Saturdays at 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.