Vienna Woods and Mayerling half-day tour from Vienna
- Relax on a bus ride through the Vienna Woods
- Learn about the medieval Abbey Heiligenkreuz with your live tour guide
- Enjoy coffee and a snack in Heiligenkreuz
- Explore Baden on a sightseeing walking tour
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passing the former Roman spa town of Baden. Then end your day with a cruise on a subterranean lake!
Begin you tour with a bus ride through the Vienna Woods. Your first stop will be the memorial chapel of Mayerling, once the site of the tragedy of crown prince Rudolf and his mistress. Later enjoy a live guided tour through the medieval Abbey Heiligenkreuz and finish your day with coffe and a snack in Heiligenkreuz and a sightseeing walking tour in Baden.
- Bus tour in modern coach
- Entrance fees to memorial chapel Mayerling and Heiligenkreuz Abbey
- Sightseeing walking tour in Baden
- Café and cake
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (3-12): Reduced
- Infant aged (0-2): Free
Operngasse 8, 1010 Wien
Meet your tour at the Vienna State Opera house, in front of the Opera fountain.
- Tour is offered in German, English, Spanish
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 9.15am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your buses departure time
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Become a chocolatier for a day! Learn how chocolate is made from bean to bar, what different types o...