Experience the splendor of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with in-depth audio-guide commentary. Access to this UNESCO World Heritage site includes the royal state apartments (Hall of Mirrors, king’s apartments, and queen’s apartments), and a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens*.
Excursions & day trips
Versailles with audio guide and Paris transfer
based on 38 reviews
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Japanese , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the gardens of Versailles in complete freedom
- Priority access for an easier entry to the palace
- Visit of the Palace of Versailles in complete autonomy
- The history of the Kings of France told through audio-guided comments
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transfer in a coach from and to Paris
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- Audio guides available in the Palace
- Multilingual host/hostess (at least French and English)
What's not included
- Access to the gardens during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens
- Children (3-17)
- Infants (0-2): free
Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015, Paris, France
Meet your representative with a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
What to remember
- The entrance fees to the gardens are NOT included during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens (April - October)
- Commentary available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese. Visioguide in FR sign languages subtitled.
- Pushchairs/strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Please check the calendar to see the updated operating days/hours
Paris City Vision
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
What people say about this experience
based on 38 reviews