Soviet Berlin tour through the red metropolis
- Enjoy an exciting tour of Berlin from the specialist for Berlin’s Soviet history
- See best-known sights, such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, TV tower
- Discover two Soviet War Memorials and learn more about Berlin as a red metropolis
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban development in Communist Berlin.
Immerse yourself in the life of the former socialist metropolis of East Berlin. The tour starts in Berlin-Mitte to explore the beginnings of Soviet Berlin. Subsequently, you will see the most prestigious projects of socialist urban development. For the Soviet Union, East Berlin was the socialist outpost in the heart of Europe. The monumental Soviet War Memorials underline why Berlin was so important to the Soviets. On this special tour, you will pass by some of Berlin’s most famous sights and will learn all about their Soviet history.
- Guided walking tour
- Ticket for public transportation (Berlin AB)
- Children (up to 9 years old): free
- Youth (10-18 years old), students: reduced
Berlin Central Station, Washingtonplatz 2, 10557 Berlin, Germany
Please be 15 minutes in advance at the meeting point. The meeting point is at the exit "Washingtonplatz" (Washington Square; south side) of Berlin Central Station, on the left-hand side, next to the electronic display board for public transport
- Please note that a minimum of 3 persons is required for a booking
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please think of adequate clothing
- Please buy a ticket for public transportation (Berlin AB) in advance
- Thursday to Monday
- Please check the calendar for exact times
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...