Enjoy a 40 minute guided boat trip through the beautiful medieval city centre of Ghent to discover its most glorious sites and attractions. First, get a picture perfect postcard view of the three towers, classic Ghent landmark, and the old guildhalls in the Ancient Port with its vivid quay walls. Then, get enchanted by the regal Castle of the Counts and the Princes’ Court, the historical Fish Market and Meat Hall. Finally, you'll cruise by the picturesque and peaceful Lieve Harbour... and so much more!
Attractions & guided tours
Guided boat trip in the medieval city centre of Ghent
Language: English , French , Spanish , German , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a guided boat trip through the medieval city of Ghent
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A 40 minute guided boat trip
- Guiding in Dutch, French and English
- Written illustrated translations available in German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Seniors (over 60), Students (under 25), Disabled persons
- Children (under 12)
Korenlei 4a, Gent, Belgium
Present your voucher at the Green boathouse
What to remember
- Tours in English, French, and Dutch
- During summer (April - October): 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- During winter (November - March): 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
- From 1st April until 31 October: departures every 20 minutes from 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- From 1 November until 31 March: departures at 10h45 – 11h45 – 12h45 – 13h45 – 14h45 – 15h45
De Bootjes van Gent - Rederij Dewaele
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.