Lobkowicz Palace ticket and midday concert
- Marvel at masterpieces by Brueghel the Elder, Canaletto, Cranach and Veláquez
- Explore the oldest private art collection in Central Europe
- Enjoy music by Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn and more in Lobkowicz Palace
- See artifacts from Czech history belonging to the noble Lobkowicz family
Listen to a midday concert of classical hits at Lobkowicz Palace in the Prague Castle complex and marvel at the art and artifacts of the Lobkowicz Collections.
Get access to the highly-acclaimed Lobkowicz Collections, where you can travel through 400 years of magnificent history in 22 richly appointed galleries. The complimentary audio guide provides a narrative of the building's highlights, including Pieter Brueghel the Elder’s “Haymaking” and masterpieces by Antonio Canaletto and Diego Veláquez.
See original music scores by Beethoven and Haydn, as well as Mozart’s hand-annotated re-orchestration of Handel’s Messiah. Then, head to the palace's idyllic 17th-century concert hall, where a lunchtime concert of classical music commences at 1.00pm. Enjoy a full program of music by Beethoven, Chopin, Dvořák and others in the Baroque splendor of the hall.
The full music program is as follows:
M. A. Charpentier - Te Deum
A. Vivaldi - Allegro (from Four Seasons)
Philipp Hyacinth Lobkowicz - Suite in C major
W. A. Mozart - Turkische Marsch
Ch. W. Gluck - Pizzicato
L. van Beethoven - For Elise
J. J. Benda - Grave
Piéce for Flute solo
G. Bizet - Carmen Fantasie
A. Dvořák - Valse
B. Smetana - Vltava
L. Janáček - Ave Maria
W. A. Mozart - Vivat Bacchus
- Entrance ticket to Lobkowicz Palace
- Audio guide for 1 hour
- Ticket for a 1-hour midday concert
- Entrance ticket to Prague Castle
- Personal expenses
- Students (15-26 years): reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years): reduced
- Children (7-15 years): reduced
- Infants (0-6 years): free
Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague
The palace is at the far eastern end of the Prague Castle complex and can easily be accessed by foot, tram, or metro.
- You can visit the museum at any time during the opening hours. However the concert starts at 1.00pm
- Lobkowicz Palace Museum is open daily from 10.00am - 6.00pm
- The Midday concert starts at 1.00pm
This self-guided tour includes five of Prague’s most important sites, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden La...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Karlovy Vary is probably the best known spa town in the Czech Republic. Its history begins in the 14...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the G...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
See all of the highlights of Prague in only 3 hours! The tour combines sightseeing by bus and a guid...
Get to know Karlovy Vary and its picturesque colonnade during an full-day bus trip. Before a tour of...