Panoramic Vltava river cruise in Prague
- Admire the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and more from a boat
- Listen english audio commentary about the most important sights
- Enjoy refreshments from the bar on board
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlights in a short time from a comfortable boat. Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the city and see the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle from the water.
On the boat there is a bar where you can enjoy small refreshments and coffee or cold drinks while you glide along the river. Friendly staff will serve you the drinks, so that you can focus on the view. You can choose to travel at the upper deck, or in an inside salon, heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- English audio commentary
- Written highlights in German, Spanish, Italian, French and Russian
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Tour starts from pier number 17, next to the Štefánik Bridge, on Dvořákovo nábř.
Boat departs daily at
- Summer: 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.00pm
- Winter: 12.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...