See some of Rio's most famous landmarks in 5 hours with this tour perfectly designed for those who have only a few hours. No stress, this tour includes everything, from pick-up to a train ride in the rainforest.
During this tour you will:
- the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas on your way to the Cosme Velho Train cog station, at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain
- take the ride up to the top, through the dense Tijuca rain forest to the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue
- have a panoramic view from the top and will be able to see the Christ Redeem
- get an interesting 40-60 minute tour guide at the top: your guide will show you spectacular sights of Rio and the surrounding countryside
- ride a typical train up and down the mountain