Rio cooking class experience
- Hands on cooking class
- Enjoy delicious food you helped make
- Eat like a local
- Have a taste of two great Brazilian cocktails - Caipirinha and Batida de Coco
Experience the chance not only to eat like a local, but also to cook like a local. In this 4-hour cooking class, you’ll learn the secrets of a master Brazilian chef while you’re guided through all the steps of prepping and cooking traditional Brazilian food. Afterwards all you need is to enjoy the tasty food you just cooked.
You won’t have to worry about being thirsty during your crash course on Brazilian cuisine because you will also learn how to prep two delicious drinks – the world renowned Caipirinha and a “Batida de Coco."
Two options of traditional dishes are available, either a seafood coconut stew originally from Bahia known as “Moqueca” (on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - 4.00pm) or "Feijoada" (on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays - 11.00am), a black bean and pork meat stew, famous all over Brazil.
- Cooking class
- Food and drinks
Rua Belfort Roxo 161, 2nd floor, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
- In case a class has already been booked for your desired date, you can either join the group and cook the dish they have selected or go on a different date
- There is a minimum of two people (not per booking, but total), so if you book for just one person on a date that has no classes, we will offer a nearby date with date that has already reached the minimum
- In case these options are not viable, you’ll get a full refund
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 4.00pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - 11.00am
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...