3-day tour to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri
- 3-day tour exploring the breathtaking Sorrento Coast
- Overnight in a 4* hotel or 4* superior hotel
- Visit the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii (skip-the-line tickets)
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must-see on any trip to Italy. Spend two nights outside the city for a leisurely tour of the most iconic sights.
We'll begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani.
Our first stop is Naples (panoramic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we'll make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii.
We'll spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash. The haunting ruins of Pompeii will remain etched in your memory. After the visit, you’ll leave Pompeii and be driven to the “Costa Sorrentina” to reach Sorrento. There, you’ll have a nice dinner (dress code requested) and an overnight stay.
After breakfast the next morning, we'll head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we'll have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzura” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection.
This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. You’ll see wonderful views of the Bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure. Then you’ll return to Sorrento for dinner and overnight.
From November to March: you can take advantage of the whole day to explore Sorrento, admire its beautiful landscapes, sip some Limoncello and taste the best dishes of southern Italian cuisine or, if you want, you may opt for some optional excursions in the surrounding areas.
On the third day you'll have breakfast at the hotel and free time. The departure back to Rome is in the afternoon, with arrival at 9:00 pm approximately.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Ferry tickets to Capri
- Tour available in Spanish, German, French, English
- Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
- Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional gratuities
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time. If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please reach I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – 'Repubblica' stop).
- Please use the box 'Per Person (1 Per Room)' to select single rooms, 'Per Person (2 Per Room)' to select double rooms and 'Per Person (3 Per Room)' to select triple rooms. Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room.
- One standard-size bag is allowed per person.
- From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure.
- The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1.
- If adverse weather conditions prevent a visit to the Blue Grotto, you will visit the rocks of Faraglioni instead.
Everyday at 7.30 am.
Please note that entry to Pompei archaeological site will be free on:
- the first Sunday of the month from October to March
- April 25th
- May 8th
- June 8th
- October 24th
- December 24th, 26th, 31st
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...