Crypts, bones and catacombs underground tour of Rome
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the best-preserved and least-frequented catacombs in Rome
- Gape at the Capuchin bone crypt, a cemetery literally built from the bones of 4,000 Capuchin friars
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the Roman Aqueducts, one of the city’s most impressive landmarks
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transport between sites in an air-conditioned bus
- Admission to all sites
- Tour guide
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience