Travel back in time to the age of Popes and great artists, dangerous streets and struggle to discover Caravaggio's Rome! Learn about Michelangelo Merisi through his art, controversial lifestyle and destiny. Get involved in a unique, passionate performance about history and legends while tasting some of the wines that riches, clergy and the common people used to drink in 17th-century Rome. Admiring faithful reproductions on canvas, you’ll be transported into the world of Caravaggio to find out more about his life, the importance of food for him, his personal and intimate mood.
Food and wine tasting in Rome with Caravaggio experience
- Take a break from the crowded touristy Rome enjoining a guided wine tasting
- Find out more about Caravaggio in a very personal and engaging way
- Mix your love for wines and art to learn more about Rome in the 17th century
- Friendly guide
- Tasting of 3 wines
- Performance about Caravaggio
- Caravaggio’s map
- Personal shopping
- Additional food
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Piazza Navona, 2, 00186 Rome RM, Italy
Inside the hall of Palazzo Braschi.
- Drinking age is 18 years old. People under 18 aren't allowed on this tour
- The minimum number of participants for the tour in Italian is 2
- This experience isn't wheelchairs accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Appetizers will include bruschetta, salami, cheeses, seasonal vegetables and Italian biscotti
- From Monday to Saturday at 12.00pm and 7.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...