Pasta making class in the heart of Rome
- Learn how to make tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle and spaghetti
- Prepare a real Tiramisù with the help of the chef
- Relax enjoying a dinner which includes your creations
Through this 2-hour cooking class, you will learn all you need to know about ribbon pasta (tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle, spaghetti). Step by step, the chef will explain to you how to prepare the pasta dough, how to make you own home-made tagliatelle using the pasta machine and how to prepare a classic Italian dessert: Tiramisù.
Once the cooking class is over, enjoy dinner including the freshly prepared pasta and tiramisù.
- A welcome drink (prosecco)
- All the equipment for the experience
- Lunch including freshly cooked pasta and tiramisu
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Rome RM
- The minimum number of guests to activate the tour is 2; the maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Every day at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...