Discover the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and an additional ‘secret room’ in a small-group exclusive tour. Embark on an incredible journey through the museums with your licensed local guide and prior to the rush of tourists; get closer access to the most famous paintings, tapestries and sculptures along with access to the Cabinet of the Masks, normally closed to the public. Experience the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and walk through the impressive St Peter’s Basilica.
Vatican Museums guided tour with secret room
Availability: On Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Visit the Vatican Museums 1 hour before it opens to the public
- See the hidden art behind an unlocked door, reserved exclusively for this tour
- Admire the wonders of the Raphael Rooms and the Sistine Chapel
What to expect
- Early access to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Cabinet of the Masks
- Guided tour
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Viale Vaticano, 00136 Rome RM, Italy
At the Caffe Vaticano, in front of Vatican Museums
On Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.