Day trip to Ranua Zoo with husky farm and reindeer farm visit
- Meet the polar bear family and other arctic animals in Ranua Zoo
- Enjoy a ride on a sledge pulled by reindeer and meet the friendly huskies
- Savour a traditional Lappish buffet lunch
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike through the forest to the highest point in Rovaniemi. From here, you will have a stunning view of the snow blankets covering the forest. After the hike, head to the next destination!
The Arctic has a vast array of species not found anywhere else on Earth, and where better to see them than at Ranua Zoo! Wander through the outdoor exhibits with your personal guide and discover the arctic wolves, white arctic foxes, moose, and everyone's favorite: the polar bear. Here, you'll also have a buffet lunch before heading back into town for a visit to the husky park and ride on a husky pulled sled. Hold on tight, these little guys have a lot of energy! Your final stop is in the reindeer farm. Grab a photo with these quirky creatures, but don't forget to give them some food.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Lunch buffet
- Ranua Zoo entry and guided visit
- Visit to a reindeer farm
- Visit to a husky farm
- Husky sleigh ride
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- Children 0-14 years old: reduced
Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Tour operates daily at 8.30am-9.30am
- Departures may adjust according to different seasons
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...