Midnight sun floating experience in forest lake
- Experience the midnight sun in an extraordinary and relaxing way
- Gaze at the bright midnight sky while comfortably floating on the forest lake in a floating suit
- Enjoy the peaceful surroundings, lit up by the never-setting sun
Experience the bright nights of Lapland in a unique and exciting way - by floating around in a calm lake. In the Finnish wilderness, you'll be able the gaze at the bright sky, peacefully floating around in a floating suit that keeps you from getting wet.
On this special tour, you get to spend a special Arctic evening at the beautiful lake with a never-setting sun shining above you. After soaking in the refreshing Finnish breeze, you will be served some hot drink and gingerbread to enjoy.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Floating suit
- Hot drink and gingerbread
- Children (up to 14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- The official season of the Midnight Sun in Rovaniemi is from 6 June until 7 July. Around the official season we can enjoy the bright nights of summer and beautiful sunsets. The tour operates before and after these dates as the nights are still long enough for the activity
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Available from May to October
- Starting time between 8.00pm - 10.00pm
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...