Market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento
- Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home to learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine!
Visit the vibrant local markets or the traditional Sorrento food shops: learn how to recognize the best ingredients for the perfect Italian meal. Then, attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Campania recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Meet the Cesarina and help her select the right ingredients first, and then assist her in the preparation of an authentic Sorrento 3-course menu; taste the fruit of your labor paired with a selection of local red and white wines.
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class
- Private 3-course dinner or 3-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 9:00 am and at 4:00 pm
Conduzca a lo largo de la costa de Amalfi con vistas espectaculares, colinas y pintorescas ciudades,...
With this Sorrento hop-on hop-off bus tour you’ll discover the treasures of a Mediterranean gem.Hop ...
You'll start your day by being picked up in your hotel and transferred by minibus to Pompeii. At the...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
Departing from Sorrento, we will head to Meta passing through the small towns of Sant’Agnello and Pi...