Much like the people that populate this corner of the middle east, Israeli cuisine is a melting pot of many different cooking styles and dishes from around the world, full of flavorful, colorful, and healthy food. One of them is "shakshuka". Shakshuka, an oven-roasted tomato-based egg dish, is now a staple of the Israeli kitchen. It is healthy, delicious, and suitable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! In this workshop you will learn the tricks of making your very own, homemade, shakshuka, so that you can make it for your family and friends when you get home.
Excursions & day trips
Israeli cooking workshop
Availability: Saturday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Make your own homemade shakshuka
- Get to know the best tricks of the Israeli cuisine
- Meet new people and locals
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Ingredients for the workshop
- Children from 0 to 12 years old
- Abraham Hostel Levontin street 21, Tel Aviv
Meet in the communal kitchen in Abraham Hostel.
What to remember
- Unfortunately specific dietary requirements such as gluten/lactose intolerance or religious restrictions such as Kosher/Halal cannot be catered
- If a minimum is not met, the tour will be fully refunded
- It starts at 6.00pm, check the calendar for further details
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.