Prague Castle skip-the-line tickets and minibus transfer
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Explore the stunning Prague Castle complex at your own pace
- Discover the Old Royal Palace, gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and more
- Benefit from a convenient and comfortable minibus transfer
Explore the Prague Castle complex at your own pace and save time by using a convenient minibus transfer and skip-the-line ticket. The comfortable minibus brings you from the Old Town Square up to the Prague Castle on the other side of the Vltava river. On arrival, you can pass by the long waiting lines and access the world's largest coherent castle complex. Follow the footsteps of kings of Bohemia, Roman emperors and presidents of the Czech Republic, while discovering the majestic Royal Palace, St. Vitus Cathedral and more!
Your admission ticket is valid for two days (from the day you receive it) and includes one entry to the castle interiors. This way you can take your time and enjoy every aspect of this extraordinary complex. With the ticket you can visit the following attractions inside:
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- St. George's Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Daliborka Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Prague Castle admission ticket - Circuit B (St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower)
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest line for the security check
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
Staroměstské náměstí 5, 110 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Meet your representative behind the statue of Jan Hus in the Old Town Square. Your representative will be holding a blue and white umbrella.
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes (the Prague Castle complex is bigger than seven football fields)
- Please note that all Prague Castle visitors have to pass a security control and a bag check. The waiting time may vary during the week. Please plan your visit accordingly
- The minibus can accomodate a maximum of six people
- Every day at 10.15am
- Your skip-the-line ticket is valid for two days and allows one entry to the castle interiors
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Go back in time to the Middle Ages and spend 5 hours visiting the second most important town in Bohe...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Discover what the Czech Republic is all about during your day trip from Prague that highlights two o...
During this tour, which includes the admission tickets, a certified guide will show you Terezin Conc...