Go on an adventure and get to experience the arctic nature in a challenging way. Start the tour with a short class by your local expert instructor to learn the most important safety procedures and rafting techniques. Board the boat and raft down the wild rivers while beautiful raw Lappish scenery rushes by. After the ride you can enjoy some traditional gingerbread cookies and a cup of blueberry juice.
Arctic river rafting adventure
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a fun 3-hour rafting adventure
- Learn the rafting basics from your local expert guide
- Taste delicious Finnish gingerbread with blueberry juice
- Observe the arctic nature in an impressive way
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Chinese speaking guide upon request
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Guided rafting adventure with instructor
- Local blueberry juice and gingerbread
- Life vest and helmet
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for an extra fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- A minimum of two persons is necessary for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum height of 155cm is required
- Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily at 9.00am
- From 15 May 2020-31 August 2020
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.