The frozen waterfalls of Korouoma
- Journey from Rovaniemi into the Posio forest reserve
- Experience a fairy-tale forestland with blankets of snow covering the trees
- See the spectacular ice waterfall Korouoma
Winter comes early in the Arctic. The forests are blanketed with thick white snow and the trails have a meter of snowfall on them. This snow adds a dreamy and blurred look to the trees, making them much more photogenic!
Your morning shuttle departs from your hotel and heads to Posio's virgin forest area 160 km from Rovaniemi. Professional guides will escort you deep into the forest and provide snowshoes for a true arctic trekking experience. Halfway into the hike, your guide will start a bonfire and serve a traditional Arctic Circle cuisine.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snow campfire lunch
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Tour operates from November to May
- Starting time is at 9.30am
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
When trying to catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights, it's best to get away from the city lights th...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...